With a decision to make a website, comes the consideration, ‘what does website design cost?’.
You can’t get a decent website for free, that’s just how it is. The costs of owning and operating a website generally are:
The big costs come when you actually create the website. There are a few different ways to get a website made, take a look at the graph for a comparison of website design costs for the main options:
A few things to note on the above website design costs:
- Website design software cost is for the industry standard software, which would be necessary to make a website comparable with what you can do with You Make The Website.
- Training course cost is for an in-person training workshop that teaches you only some of the skills you gain from using the You Make The Website system.
- Freelance website design costs can vary, however the cost included is a low estimate, generally you’d pay much more. I’ve done freelance website design for over 10 years, so trust me on this one!
- I didn’t include the cost for a professional design agency. Their costs would start at around $10,000 minimum.
- These costs are just for making the website. You Make The Website gives you something extra… the knowledge on how to get customers to actually come to the great website you make!
One of the main reasons for creating You Make The Website is to give you a better option. You can do it yourself, without spending lots of money. Using You Make The Website to guide you through the process, you’ll get a great result for a fraction of the price (compared to your options).