Super Improved Version 1.1 eBook Released
- 29 January 2012 by Dean 0 Comments
Earlier this month current customers who have purchased the You Make The Website step-by-step guide to Plan, Make, Promote and Maintain their website, were sent a copy of their free updated eBook.
Version 1.1 is a significant update to the original version (v1.0 was released in October 2011).
- Changed name from You Make The Website to Plan, Create, Promote, Maintain… Your Own Website.
- Major update to the design including page layouts, section introductions, icons and a new cover.
- ’1.1.1. A good & popular Internet browser’ was updated to include instructions for Google Chrome which has recently increased in popularity.
- ’1.2. The 20 minute digital “business” plan’ has been updated, making it easier to define your goals.
- Moved the entire ‘Planning your site’ section into ‘Part 1: Plan’ for a better project flow.
- General updates to reflect the release of WordPress 3.3.
- Major expansion of the ‘Maintain’ section, with step-by-step instruction on how to backup and optimise your website.
Get a professional website, save time and money by doing it yourself. You can do it with our eBook: Plan, Make, Promote & Maintain… Your Own Website!