We’ll Return After This Short Break
- 15 June 2012 by Dean 0 Comments
You may or may not have noticed, but it’s been a while between posts…
The You Make The Website eBook, site and blog were launched in October 2011. The release was targeted at Australians and so was the eBook. After a solid 6+ months working on the site and the book – it’s time to make it global.
Image credit: © Indigofish
There’s a lot happening at the moment:
- Revision of the entire You Make The Website eBook.
- Enhancing the support system to help you faster.
- Streamlining the user interface of the blog for easier reading.
- Redesign the website, youmakethewebsite.com.au and launch of youmakethewebsite.com – the international version of the book and site.
So while all this work is going on, there will be little-to-no updates on the blog. I’m saving up some real special posts for the new launch, and if you want to be the first to know about the launch, you can:
Don’t forget me!